The SeaLaser 100 features a 2,000 m depth rating, <5mW Class III-A semiconductor laser diode, Delrin® housing, and multiple connector options. Uses include underwater aiming, scaling, and alignment. This subsea laser has a long life, compact size, and wide input voltage.
A mounting bracket is available to fit two lasers and a SeaCam. The two lasers are 10 cm apart and use either dots or lines to add scale to video or photographic images.
The SeaLaser 100 features:
- - <5 mW red or green laser, dot or line
- - Delrin® housing
- - 2,000 m depth rated
- - Dual mounting bracket available:
- * Creates and maintains parallel beams
- * Excellent for scaling and measurement
- * Accommodates all SeaCam® cameras