Loaner Terms & Conditions
1. Once a loaner request form has been completed, Subsea Technologies will contact you to obtain credit card information to hold on file.
2. P.O. Box addresses are not accepted for outbound shipping. A physical address must be provided to continue with the loaner process.
3. All products must be returned to Subsea Technologies, Inc. – 1323 Price Plaza Drive, Katy, TX 77449 on or before the specified date stated on the loaner confirmation.
4. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
5. Subsea Technologies will not be responsible for any lost or damaged packages, or any packages received with missing items. We recommend you insure the return shipment, and obtain a tracking number as a precaution.
6. Subsea Technologies will notify you of any damage or missing items that appear to have occurred during shipping. You will need to contact the shipper to report any issues relating to handling of the package while in transit to Subsea Technologies. Repair costs may be charged to the credit card on file.
7. Subsea Technologies recommends the use of adequate packing materials to prevent product damage while in transit. The outbound shipment's original packaging should be used when available.
8. International customers are responsible for any import/export charges incurred – including duties, taxes, brokerage, and other related fees.
9. Subsea Technologies shall not be liable under any circumstances for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or lost data.
10. Any personal data should be removed before returning products to Subsea Technologies. Subsea Technologies is not liable for loss of any personal data stored on returned products.