The Squid 501 Sparker is a compact sound source affixed to a high voltage cable. It is used to obtain better penetration of seabed profiles when geological conditions are difficult.
The Squid 501 Sparker operates well at 200-600 Joules and can be fitted with different electrode clusters for a variety of operational requirements.
- - Lightweight, compact and portable
- - Robust nylon construction
- - Easy to use. Simply clips to a High Voltage cable and towed by vessel.
- - Supplied with RMK connectors as standard. Optional Joy Plugs.
- - Field replaceable electrodes available
- - Choice of tip designs
Subsea Technologies offers Applied Acoustics products for short or long-term rentals
Click here for available rental products.