The AA301 is designed for high power applications and has the extra advantage of use as a variable frequency boomer when used with the CSP-D range of energy sources. This allows wide ranging pulse widths not formerly available. The lengthening of the pulse width ensures even greater penetration whist maintaining a high quality single pulse.
- - Maximum 350J per shot
- - Unique control of driven plate and precise pulse shape
- - Special cooling system for reliability
- - Supplied as individual product or with CAT200 catamaran
- - Replaceable components for easy field maintenance
- - Supplied with RMK connectors as standard.
- - Ideal for nearshore and shallow water surveys (100-150m depth) depending on geology.
Subsea Technologies offers Applied Acoustics products for short or long-term rentals
Click here for available rental products.