This is the small format transducer that can be towed on either the CAT100 or CAT200 surface tow vehicle. It is ideal for inshore surveys for high resolution sediment analysis with the CSP-L energy source or as a higher penetration device with the CSP-P and CSP-D models.
- - Maximum 200J per shot
- - Rugged mechanical design with weight kept to a minimum
- - Provides stable pulse shape clarity with minimum reverberation
- - Supplied as an individual product or with CAT100 or CAT200 catamaran
- - Supplied with RMK connectors as standard.
- - Ideal for small craft and coastal surveys
- - Integral part of Applied Acoustics’ Inshore Boomer System