Ranger/Command 3510 PAM Portable
The 3510 Ranger/Command, PAM Portable, has been developed to meet the harsh operating conditions associated with offshore marine operations. Housed in a rugged waterproof enclosure with a clear LCD display and splash proof key pad, it is ideal for on-deck operations. The 3510 has been designed to be a versatile tool for multi-transponder configuration and testing, the command unit for release beacons and acoustic telemetry operations.
- Applied Acoustics Spread Spectrum compatible
- Robust construction, with clear and intuitive user interface
- Configures 1000 Series beacons via serial link
- 1500 Series Release transponder compatible
- Secure acoustic data link to surface (factory upgrade)
- Testing and configuration of beacons prior to deployment
- Subsea ranging and relocation
- Command acoustic release transponders
- Acoustic telemetry/command and control applications
- Data gathering
Subsea Technologies offers Applied Acoustics products for short or long-term rentals
Click here for available rental products.