1500 Series Release Beacons
The 1500 Series Acoustic Release Beacons provide the means by which scientific, survey or operational equipment can be deployed or reliably retrieved from its anchored seabed mooring. Spread Spectrum technology is used for robust telemetry and increased range.
A positive drive-off mechanism ensures reliable mechanical release in high biofouling environments.
- Reliable Spread Spectrum communications
- Over 1020 possible command channels
- Field adjustable internal frequency and release identities using 3510 PAM Portable
- Compatible with Easytrak Nexus (Range/Bearing/Status Telemetry/Release) and 3510 PAM Portable (Range/Status Telemetry/Release)
- V-Nav Positioning System compatible
Subsea Technologies offers Applied Acoustics products for short or long-term rentals
Click here for available rental products.