The long life battery options available with the Seabed beacons make them ideal as long term reference points, USBL calibration beacons and Dynamic Positioning reference markers.
Stable and reliable due to the implementation of Spread Spectrum coding, Seabed beacons are compatible with Nexus USBL systems all other Applied Acoustics’ tracking systems and most others from different manufacturers. As with all other Spread Spectrum beacons, charging and programming is enabled through the 1082 Smart Switch removing the need to open the beacon.
- Spread Spectrum Technology
- Directional or omni-directional beam pattern
- Externally configurable for use as Transponder, Responder, or Pinger
- Optional High Power model to operate longer ranges (H suffix)
- Transducer is protected by a safety cage which also acts as a tension point if required
- Digital Spread Spectrum telemetry option for accurate beacon depth (D suffix)
- Survival depth to 4000m as standard
|Model Number||Beam Pattern||SPL||Survival Depth|
- Ideal as long term reference markers due to their very long battery life
- Often used as a Dynamic Positioning Reference Marker
Subsea Technologies offers Applied Acoustics products for short or long-term rentals
Click here for available rental products.