Mini Beacons - 1100 Series
These beacons incorporate the next generation of Sigma 2 acoustic protocols that provide precise range resolution and positional stability. The beacons have been designed to be used with the new Nexus 2 positioning system, but also retain compatibility with all Easytrak systems and systems from other manufacturers.
- Spread Spectrum Technology
- Directional or omni-directional beam pattern, depending on the application
- Configurable for use as Transponder, Responder, and Pinger
- Industry standard 5-pin connector
- Quick and easy configuration
- On board fast charger
- Telemetry option for confirmation of accurate beacon depth (D suffix)
|Model Number||Beam Pattern||SPL||Survival Depth|
Compatible with Easytrak Nexus 1 and 2 Spread Spectrum systems, and other wide bandwidth USBL systems worldwide, including legacy support for existing tone burst channels.
- General purpose tracking and positioning applications
- Diver tracking
- Static and dynamic operations (small ROV, sidescan sonar, etc.)
Subsea Technologies offers Applied Acoustics products for short or long-term rentals
Click here for available rental products.