Micro Beacons are ideal for use in shallow water environments or for operation in a confined space or for applications not requiring a high level of power output.
The 1200A Series has a Micro USB interface protected by a rugged waterproof cap. Removal of the cap allows set up via a PC with AAE Beacon Editor software installed.
The 1300A Series has an external connector that allows it to operate from a ROV 24V power supply and for channel selection via a USB adaptor cable.
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Charging via USB (1200A) and easy channel configuration via Beacon Editor App
- 600m depth rating
- Compatible by default with Easytrak USBL systems, as well as almost all other tracking systems operating worldwide
- 1300A Series can be supplied with a remote transducer (Model 1310A with RM91S/RM91SR)
|Model Number||Beam Pattern||SPL||Survival Depth|
- General purpose tracking and positioning applications
- Diver tracking
- Static and dynamic operations (small ROV, sidescan sonar, etc.)
Subsea Technologies offers Applied Acoustics products for short or long-term rentals
Click here for available rental products.